Search This Blog

Want Your Business To Be In "The Dirties on Diapering" Book?

I have had some businesses ask about being in The Dirties on Diapering Green Business & Cloth Diaper Directory in the back of the project's book. If you are interested, please email me, Jamie, at SugarSnapPhoto@gmail.com.

"LIKE" The Dirties on Diapering on Facebook!

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Gently Used Cloth Diapers and Accessories Needed For Auction!

CLOTH DIAPER ENTRIES FOR THE AUCTION IS NOW CLOSED. THE AUCTION WILL BEGIN VIA MY FB PAGE TUESDAY, JANUARY 18 AND WILL LAST FOR 48 HOURS. THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR YOUR PARTICIPATION! I hope everyone is getting excited about the next Kickstarter re-launch for The Dirties on Diapering photo-journalism book project!  It's coming here soon this January 2011!  I'm going to re-launch this time for the maximum 90 days!!  I have a great feeling this time about the project's success -- being that the third time's a charm right!!??  Yeah!!!  Plus after the first couple attempts, with each one being improved upon with better information and planning, I have received much more public attention both online via blogs, facebook, etc. and even some attention in some local NW newspapers!
Before my third funding launch, I want to host an auction via my Facebook page in order to raise funds for giveaway goodies to give my amazing and loyal backers during the 90-day funding marathon!  So I am asking right now for anyone who has some gently used cloth diapers, accessories, or amazing green baby products to donate their goods for the cause.  No matter what the item, the first $5 for each item will be given to the person donating the item in order to cover shipping, anything beyond that will go to my project. If you are outside the US, you can request a higher shipping charge but please remember that your item must sell for at least $1 over shipping costs to sell.  All funds will be exchanged via paypal -- so you have to have a paypal account to place your item in the auction.  That being said, here's what you need to do to donate your item(s):
-- Email me!  SugarSnapPhoto@gmail.com the following information:
1.  What is your item?  Cloth Diaper Brand?  Type?
2.  How long it was used and any visable wear if any.
3.  What kind of detergent was used.(if known)
4.  ONE quality picture showing as much as you can via that photo for each item. If you want to sell more than one item as a set, use one photo.
5.  Your PayPal email address.
When your item sells, I will paypal you $5.  If your item does not sell for at least $6, nothing will happen and you will keep your item.  It is expected that you mail your item to the winner of the auction within 3 business days of the auction close.
Please try to have your items to me by January 16th. Thank you so much again to everyone for your help with this project!  I am excited to be working hard on it again!
Sincerely,
Jamie Wilkinson
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5
Tweet This

1 comment:

  1. What an awesome idea! I would love to participate. I am currently donating some to the Cloth Diaper Foundation. If I have another to give, I will send you an email!
    CJR @ The Mommy Blog

    ReplyDelete