Search This Blog

Want Your Business To Be In "The Dirties on Diapering" Book?

I have had some businesses ask about being in The Dirties on Diapering Green Business & Cloth Diaper Directory in the back of the project's book. If you are interested, please email me, Jamie, at SugarSnapPhoto@gmail.com.

"LIKE" The Dirties on Diapering on Facebook!

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

48 HOUR CLOTH DIAPER AUCTION!

AUCTION CLOSED. I am getting ready to re-launch my Kickstarter project: The Dirties on Diapering!!  If you don't already know, it's a photo journalism project that SHOWS why cloth diapering is so important!  I want to create a full color photo, coffee table style book creating a more visual way to show the environmental effects of disposables, health risks, financial impact on moms and dads, and of course why cloth is so much more wonderful than it used to be!
During my funding launch I want to be able to promote my project and have many giveaways!  In order to have a little extra to do that I am holding this wonderful cloth diaper auction via my Facebook page!
All of the photos of the diapers are uploaded into the Auction folder under my page's photos.  To bid, please just leave a comment with your bid.  Starting prices are in the photo descriptions.  Prices are starting amazingly low, so go grab some great deals!  All funds will be collected via PayPal to SugarSnapPhoto@gmail.com.  Winners of the auction will need to pay within 48hours and sellers are expected to ship within 3 business days of receiving funds.  First $5 will go to the seller for shipping costs, the rest will go toward my project!
Thank you again for all of your support!  I have an amazing group of followers!  Happy Bidding!
Sincerely, Jamie.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7
Tweet This

No comments:

Post a Comment