GroVia's AIO is exciting because of it's super absorbancy and ease of use! It's made of organic cotton, which is my favorite part because cotton is so easy to wash! There is no stuffing with this diaper and no need for a doubler! This diaper is also a one size diaper, so it is made to grow and change with your baby. You can change the snaps on the rise or the waist. There is also a snap in soaker for overnights and heavy wetters -- and the fact that it snaps in assures that it doesn't bunch or move when your baby does! And when your baby is ready for potty training, this diaper acutally works well as a pull up trainer too because of how stretchy the side panel is! I know you can get excited about that! A diaper that last from newborn through potty training!! They have great colors and exciting new prints! Check it out on their webpage: http://gro-via.com/product.php?pID=100421&cID=181
HERE'S HOW TO ENTER:
1. These giveaways are my way of saying Thank You to my project backers! So the first requirement to enter is that you become a backer! It can be for any amount, even just $1. Any backer of any dollar amount gets the same 1 entry, so the amount you pledge does not affect your chances. Everything is done securely through Amazon.com and Kickstarter.com, so you can feel confident your pledge is safe -- and nobody is charged unless the project funding is successful. Here's where you go: http://kck.st/hvm3LT
2. Post a comment saying you are a backer, along with what size & color/print GroVia AIO you would love to win!
1. Post about The Dirties on Diapering w/ a link to the page anywhere on Facebook! Comment that you did with the link!
2. Like me on Facebook (above)! Comment that you did!
3. Tweet about The Dirties on Diapering w/ a link to the page! Comment that you did with your handle.
4. Follow me on Twitter! Comment that you did with your handle.
5. Sign up for the Red Tricycle newsletter, putting "Dirties on Diapering" in the referral box -- for every sign up they will donate $1 to the project! Comment that you did!
6. Follow THIS blog! Comment that you do!
Thank you so much to all of my backers! You have until Wednesday, March 2nd to enter!!! Good luck! More giveaways to come!