Search This Blog

Want Your Business To Be In "The Dirties on Diapering" Book?

I have had some businesses ask about being in The Dirties on Diapering Green Business & Cloth Diaper Directory in the back of the project's book. If you are interested, please email me, Jamie, at SugarSnapPhoto@gmail.com.

"LIKE" The Dirties on Diapering on Facebook!

Friday, September 17, 2010

Video

I started working on a slide-show video today between kids and household chores.  I'm just getting the basic facts that I want to put out there into text slides and then I'll try to add some photos in between once I have down what I'm saying.  I'm getting excited about launch number two!  I had so many supporters there at the end, so this time I will have more from the beginning!  Thank you again everyone! Tweet This

No comments:

Post a Comment