Search This Blog

Want Your Business To Be In "The Dirties on Diapering" Book?

I have had some businesses ask about being in The Dirties on Diapering Green Business & Cloth Diaper Directory in the back of the project's book. If you are interested, please email me, Jamie, at SugarSnapPhoto@gmail.com.

"LIKE" The Dirties on Diapering on Facebook!

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

3 Days Left!

Just 3 days left to fund "The Dirties on Diapering!" This morning the local newspaper printed an exciting article about the project! You can read it here: http://www.theoutlookonline.com/news/story.php?story_id=128754074637896700 Hopefully that will help spread the word, at least locally, and maybe help people elsewhere that may be skeptical see that I'm a real person doing a real project!
Also, I've had people questioning the financial breakdown of where the money will go, so here's a brief look:
Publishing Costs: $2,000
Backer Rewards, Books, & Cloth Diapers for backers: $3,000
Journalism costs (travel to landfills, hospitals, companies, science labs,etc. plus some needed equipment and legal): $3,000
Also, I'll be posting an update Friday with a list of everyone who has won something along the way so if you missed your name you don't miss out!
Be on the lookout for my review on YoreGanics this afternoon right here on my blog!  I will be having a giveaway too! And don't forget to follow me on Facebook for even more giveaways!
Thank you to everyone for all of your support! You rock!

Jamie Wilkinson @sugarsnapphoto
Sugar Snap Photography
SugarSnapPhoto.com
Tweet This

No comments:

Post a Comment