Search This Blog

Want Your Business To Be In "The Dirties on Diapering" Book?

I have had some businesses ask about being in The Dirties on Diapering Green Business & Cloth Diaper Directory in the back of the project's book. If you are interested, please email me, Jamie, at SugarSnapPhoto@gmail.com.

"LIKE" The Dirties on Diapering on Facebook!

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Grab the Widget!

Keep everyone on your webpage updated on "The Dirties on Diapering" status with my Kickstarter widget!
Grab it from my Kickstarter page, or copy and paste this code:

<script src="http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/sugarsnapphoto/the-dirties-on-diapering-round-2/widget/card.js" type="text/javascript"></script>

This code will generate the widget I have on my page to the right ----------->>>>

This is a great & simple way to spread the word to everyone you know online!

Thank you again for everyone's support! Tweet This

No comments:

Post a Comment